Hummus and wasabi wraps
Hummus and Wasabi Wraps (vegan)
& whatever ingredients/inspiration available
- wraps (bought or homemade, also consider your local
Arabic/Turkish/Indian baker’s flat bread varieties)
- hummus (a wonderful recipe can be found right here:
- wasabi (handmade if you must, you hippie)
- bell pepper of favourite variety
- fresh tomatoes
- rocket or other lettuce
- (optional) assorted nuts and/or seeds according to preference
(cashews, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds were used)
- (optional) fresh herbs
- Firstly, make some hummus!
- Cut vegetables into strips/bite-size bits
- Present all ingredients attractively
- Welcome company
Obviously, the recipe can be adapted according to stock/preference/mood.
The original recipe uses soy sprouts and black sesame seeds.