“Make me a granola”
- 155g rolled oats
- 95g mixed seeds
- 95g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 95g coconut chips
- 110g apple sauce, unsweetened
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- 50g honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 100g raisins
- 100g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Combine oats, seeds, pecans, coconut chips in large bowl.
- Stir together apple sauce, coconut oil, honey, salt, then pour
over dry ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Tip into large roasting tray, even out.
- Bake for 20’, stirring occasionally, until crisp.
- Remove from oven, stir in raisins & apricots, leave to cool.